Thursday, July 2, 2009

Looking Back: Part I

Now that minicamp is over and training camp is still a few weeks away, the amount of news is going to dwindle so I've decided to do something different. Since Matthew is fairly new to Lions fans, I thought they would like to know a little more about him. So for the next few days or weeks, I'm not sure which yet, I'm going to be posting links, articles and pictures that will tell a little bit of the story of Matthew Stafford. I'm going to try to keep things in chronological order so I'm going to start with his childhood and high school career. Here we go.

Sophomore QB excells for Highland Park
Great Scot
Courting a Golden Child

Here are some childhood pictures of Matthew. I tell you, these were not easy to find.






No comments:

Post a Comment