Friday, April 24, 2009

Video, audio, articles, etc.

Boring title, I know. I'm really bad at coming up with witty titles so I might as well just get right to the point.

Here are some articles that I think are worth reading.
USAToday: Wake Forest LB Aaron Curry belives Detroit will pick Stafford
Yahoo Sports: Stafford savoring the moment
People Newspapers: Allen to attend draft at Stafford's request

Georgia head coach Mark Richt was a guest on MLive.com's The Huge Show on Thursday. He talks extensively about Matthew. It's a very good interview so I recommend listening to it.

Matthew will be featured in TMZ tonight. Check local listings for times. Click here to watch video of Matthew arriving in New York for the draft.

OffTheBaseline.com has posted a video of Matthew and Maria Sharapova at the E:60 photo shoot. Check it out.


E:60 Maria Sharapova and Matt Stafford Preview from ESPN Communications on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment