Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stafford hopes to be cleared for full participation by March 15

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but surgery has sidelined me for a few days. I'm still in recovery mode. I can't even pick up my laptop. I had my sister place it on my bed so I could check my e-mail and the blog. Anyway, I'm going to try to update the blog as much as is health-wise possible, but don't expect much since it's the off-season, and workouts don't start until March.

A shoutout to Ty of The Lions In Winter. Thanks for the mention in your blog.

DetroitLions.com - Stafford, Lions Looking Forward to Offseason Progression
National Sports Review - Lions QB Stafford to Meet With Team Doctors
The Wayne Fontes Experience interviews Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford

Athletes’ Performance NFL Combine 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment